Terms & Conditions
- A 10% non refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of your booking. This deposit is adjusted against the final payment of the rest of your invoice, due 2 weeks before your event date.
- Any cancellations due to Covid related restrictions allows you the option of transferring your deposit to make an alternative booking.
- However if you wish to cancel completely, a small amount of deposit is retained to cover for any admin costs or venue visits that may have been made in relation to your event.
Quote, Contract and Payment
- Quotes are valid for 30 days and the date of your prospective booking will be reserved for this period.
- No binding contract will exist until you accept the quote in writing and we have confirmed receipt of the deposit and the booking.
- Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however no change in price will occur after the final quote and contract has been confirmed by you.
- The final payment is due 2 weeks before the date of your event. This is the point at which the flowers will be ordered for delivery in time for your event.
- A delivery, staging and set down fee is applicable, depending on the size of your event, the distance of the venue and if any large installations are part of the order.
- A deposit will be charged for hire Items ( such as vases, pedestals, mirror plates, votive and candle holders etc). This will be refunded back in full on the return of these items. Any items damaged or broken will be charged the full replacement cost.
- All the above costs will be clearly outlined in your quote and final contract, ensuring there are no hidden fees.
- When you place an order with us or make an online enquiry, we gather certain information which you submit. This includes your address and contact details, which we need to action your order. We will not sell, lend or disclose your information to any third party, other than for the dispatch of your order.
- Whilst we are covered by a Public Liability Insurance, we are not responsible for injuries and damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials after the event has been staged and the Florist Team have left the premises
In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed to:
265 SOUTH LANE
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.